Here is what we offer. You can find details under the "GOLF" tab.
*Golf Academy weekly classes for ages 6-17
*Discover Golf for ages 3-6
*Team Golf- Texas Team (ages 8+) & Elite Team Golf (ages 12+)
*Golf Camps ages 5-17
*Private Lessons All Ages including Adult
Steps to Enroll:
1. Click the Sign-up Here Button in the top right corner of the page.
2. Choose the appropriate class for your son/daughters age & the day that best fits your schedule.
3. Options you can add:
4. Incentive- Add the Operation 36 Bag Tag Kit this allows your son/daughter to earn badges that are displayed on their specially designed bag tag.
5. The price is given in Monthly Fee... For an 8-week class payment is made in 2 equal monthly installments.
Be the HERO... Enroll Today!
Life can be stressful for kids. You always want to be there for your child. You want to mold them into productive, healthy, loving citizens. But, so many times life gets in the way and takes away our best intentions. You can count on us to help… we show kids how to find and maintain the best version of themselves.
You are gifting your child a curriculum that capitalizes on positivity to improve performance and productivity- we train the kids to reframe and look for opportunity wherever we are. This program helps students cope with stress and teaches them how to make their Minds Matter through better habits.
Our culture teaches us that if we work hard we will be more successful, and if we are more successful, then we’ll be happy. If we can just... happiness will follow. But recent discoveries in the field of positive psychology have shown that this formula is actually backward: Happiness fuels success, not the other way around.
When we are positive, our brains become more engaged, creative, motivated, energetic, resilient, and productive in golf & in life.
*Savor the Moment
*Thank those who matter
*Aspire to meaningful goals
* Give of yourself
* Empathize with others
Try it yourself: Choose one of these 4 ways to increase your happiness today.
1. Write down three new things you are grateful for each day into a notepad or into the free app I Journal. Research shows this will significantly improve your optimism even 6 months later, and raises your success rates significantly.
2. Exercise for 10 minutes a day. This trains your brain to believe your behavior matters, which causes a cascade of success throughout the rest of the day.
3. Meditate for 2 minutes, focusing on your breath going in and out. This will help you undo the negative effects of stress and raises happiness.
4. Write one, quick thank you first thing in the morning thanking or praising God, or your parents, brother or sister or a friend or grandparents. This significantly increases your feeling of social support which is a big predictor of happiness.
Improve your Skillsets
Grow your Passion for Golf
*EASY to get started
*Make their first golf experience AWESOME
*Powerful Curriculum for Beginners - Elite players Ages 3 - 17 years old
*Fun, Social Environment that gets your child off the computer and into the Outdoors
*On-course training, learn to shoot Par fast
*Tournament Play (Opportunity to Caddy for your child)
*An APP that Measures EVERYTHING for Real improvement
*Fantastic system for instilling values of hard work, etiquette and the #1 Quality for Success: Delayed Gratification (*based on 40 years of Stanford Research)
HURRY LIMITED SPACE
Class sizes are kept to a 6:1 ratio to ensure the very BEST education/ training environment for your child.
Open enrollment for Semester 1 =Closed
Open enrollment for Semester 2 ENDS April 10
The Fastest way to Play and Learn Golf
Making Young Minds Matter through Golfre.
We make it super simple to play golf like a pro.
The New Way of Playing and Learning Golf.
If you're like most of our students you believe in growing your knowledge and leveling up your skillsets, but you just haven't logged the amount of time you want to spend on the golf course or maybe you are brand new to golf.
We engineered a new, fun and engaging way to learn directly from the highest level golf professionals and thinkers in golf... starting with our curriculum Powered by Operation 36.